Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mini-Haul





I'm not near as good as Amy, but after looking through some of my coupoons, these are the things I used them for. I only saved about 30% but they were all stuff I needed (except the nail polish), so it's better than nothing. The shampoo cost $2.74 and the hair product was free. The yogurt was free too. The little deodorant was about fifty cents since I could buy the smallest one. The catsup was low-carb so I decided to get that with my coupon even though regular would have been cheaper.


I'm feeling a need for a better system for organizing my coupons. I'm thinking about using one of those small ones with the dividers. And I might limit my categories to things that I really buy. Not sure, but if you have any ideas and/or want to show off your system, please do.

1 comment:

  1. I got a free coupon for that yogurt too. I'm looking forward to trying it. I just cleaned out a bunch of my coupons, looking at things I would actually buy too.

    ReplyDelete