Saturday, August 27, 2011

Faux Pandora






I read in the Wall Street Journal fashion supplement that emerald and sapphire are the new colors for the fall season. I discovered these "Pandora" beads at WM a couple of months ago, so when I went to pick some up today, I noticed that they had some that should go well with the emerald and sapphire shirts I plan to buy in the future.



There are six beads and three separators on a card. There are several color themes. I really liked the brown set too. The brand is called Mix and Mingle and I also picked up a some leather (genuine) chokers of the same brand. There were two in a package. They may have longer necklaces, but I didn't see any. I have a silver bracelet that Shelley bought me from Hobby Lobby. It's designed for these types of beads, so I can wear some of them that way as well.



Here's the best part...$5 for the beads and $5 for the chokers. You'll have to go check your WM and see them for yourself.

1 comment: