Saturday, September 24, 2011

Last Night on the Cruise

We had entertainment almost every night of the cruise. We saw the ships dancers/performers, a comedy hypnotist, a musical, a magic show, and a group from Second City that did skits and improv. Some were better than others but it was fun. Below are some videos of the last night of entertainment. At the end of the show the whole staff came out. The minute they started this, Robin and I looked at each other and tried not to crack up laughing. It was very cheesy, but I did catch some 'moments'. They all lined up to shake everyone's hands too as we left the theater.

2 comments:

  1. Great videos. I watched them all. I'll bet the old people on the ship didn't think it was corny. I guess that means I'm not old. I thought it was corny too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. The rest of the audience thought it was great. Standing ovation. lol.

    ReplyDelete