Sunday, September 25, 2011

CVS Haul

Alright, CVS had some good deals today. I shopped after church with my supply of coupons (got the paper yesterday). I went in with $15 Extra Care Bucks, spent $13.39 out of pocket, and left with $20.79 Extra Care Bucks. I thought that was pretty good. Comment on what deals you got this week.


  • 2 Soft Soap body washes
  • ThermaCare back and hip wrap (free after Extra Care Bucks)
  • White Cheddar Popcorn
  • Olay facial cleansing wipes
  • Orange Juice
  • Newspaper
  • Schick Quattro razor
  • Physician's Formula powder
  • 3 packs of Trident gum
On a separate note, one broken nail polish bottle at Ulta means 5 Essie polishes for 99 cents each for me.

1 comment:

  1. You did great! Bring your coupons with you at Thanksgiving (or before) so I can watch you.

    ReplyDelete