Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just a Day in the Life.

Since there hasn't been a whole lot of activity on here, and I need to kill some time I figured I'd let y'all know how my Saturday has been.
I spent the night at Anna's for her birthday, and we crashed around 1 a.m. We woke up at about 10, and then I hung around there till close to 1.
Then we cleaned the house, and I did college applications. I hate college applications. There is nothing more dull than college applications. I'm just ready to be done with the whole process and to know where exactly I'll be headed next fall.
Well that was pretty much my day up until now. Later I plan on hanging out with my friends. We try to all get together on Saturday nights, and play a game or something. It's usually pretty awesome. The down side to having an awesome weekend though, is it generally feels reminiscent of summer, which makes me really miss summer. It also make Monday mornings really hard.
But I love the weekends, and I basically live weekend to weekend. My trick to get through the week is to make sure I always have something to look forward to. For example, Mondays I have Young Life after work, Tuesdays are usually Terrific Tuesday, Wednesdays are church and senior Bible study, Thursdays are pretty bland, and then Fridays the weekend!
I am also a huge fan of countdowns. In my school planner, I have a countdown to each break (currently 10 school days until Thanksgiving break), a countdown to Christmas (49 days), and a countdown to Passion 2012 (57 days). I just love countdowns.

Well that's about it from me, but I'll leave y'all with some songs I like right now.
Toodles,
Holly


"Give Me Faith" - Elevation Worship


"Never Let Go" - David Crowder Band

No comments:

Post a Comment