Monday, November 7, 2011

Babymoon 2011

babymoon: n. a planned period of calm spent together by parents without their baby; (hence) a vacation or holiday taken by a pregnant woman and her partner.

Micah and I had the chance to spend the weekend at the super cute cabin below in Twin Peaks (about 45 miles north of us near Lake Arrowhead) so I thought I'd post some pics.


While we were there, the view from our balcony looked like this:


And we were super grateful for the Jeep...first time we've actually needed the 4 wheel drive!


We got several inches of snow....not what I normally think when I think of Southern California!



Mattie loved it.


Sunday we went to the Belgian Waffle Works for brunch and this was our view:



Hot Chocolate. :)



Outside the restaurant:


I can't wait to go back and can't believe this is where we live now! So fun.

1 comment: