Friday, September 7, 2012

i'm a college kid.

Well, guys. I'm in college now.

And to be honest, it doesn't feel like real life. I kinda feel like I'm still in high school, but also like I'm at an extended summer camp, and there are also some characteristics that feel like a reality TV show.

All my classes are super easy, like I feel like I was challenged more in high school. But it's fun. I'm enjoying myself. I've met a lot of new people, but I do still hangout with people I already knew.

I've gone to the grocery store twice now, and on my last trip I bought oreos, popsicles, bottled coffee, and milk. The cafeteria food isn't that bad, but I mean it's still cafeteria food.

My schedule most days is class from 8 to about 12 or 2 and then I work usually, but I probably won't be working as much now that the rush at the beginning of the school year is over. Me and my roommate get along really well, and she's super cool.

I can't really think of anything else to tell y'all, but if you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to call or skype or whatever.

Love y'all lots,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment