Friday, February 17, 2012

Good Makeup Day?

Do you ever feel like you had a good makeup day? I know I've have bad ones. Mainly when people don't mention to you that you have mascara smeared under your eyes. But sometimes, what I put on in the morning still looks pretty great in the afternoon. Today was a good makeup day. No creased eyeshadow or shiny skin. Even though I forgot to take a pic, I wanted to share what I used and encourage you to post a blog about your Good Makeup Day!



Maybelline: Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in 130 Buff Beige
Maybelline: Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in 50 Neutralizer
Palladio: translucent rice powder
Smashbox: Blush/Soft Light Duo in Under/Cover
Tarte: Natural Eye Primer
Maybelline: Color Tattoo 24 hr Eyeshadow in 25 Bad to the Bronze
Napoleon Perdis: Eye Palette in New Orleans
NYX: Lipliner Pencil in 820 Expresso
Stila: Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown
Tarte: emphasEYES inner rim eye pencil in Black
Cover Girl: Lip Perfection lip pencil in 205 Smokey Intense
NYX: Lipstick in 556 Iced Honey

1 comment:

  1. I watched one of the "All that Glitters" tutorials the other day. Elle was reviewing these Maybelline products and gave them very high ratings. As soon as I need some, I'm going to try them next. Thanks for sharing. Yes, I would have loved to seen you wearing all of this.

    ReplyDelete