Monday, January 16, 2012

Fashion Show, Fashion Show, Fashion Show on H.A.C.K.







I hadn't been shopping in awhile. Sometimes when I go too often, I just see the same things. So I went to my favorite store, Marshalls, and tried on several pants and a skirt, but didn't like them. Then I went to Ross, which might now have earned recognition as my new favorite store. First I found an eye shadow palette by ELF. Amy told me that Target had carried them, but I couldn't find them at ours. Anyway, I picked it up for $4.99. Then I grabbed a few dresses off the rack. It's hard to find dresses anymore, but I loved the one I got. It's hard to tell from the picture, but it's gray jersey. the top has kind of a double breasted detail with four buttons. It was $7.99. I have a pair of grey and black tights that go perfect with it. The shoes, I call them shooties, are black leather and black canvas, so very casual. Again, the shoes are cuter in real life. I picked up the pant suit because I loved the jacket, 3/4 length sleeve, double breasted, and it fit perfectly. I would have gotten the jacket just by itself because I have other black pants, but the ones that came with it are really good quality and I like how they fit. I will be getting rid of my other black pants because these really are nicer. The suit was $39.99. Oh, and the shoes were about $15, I think. I also went to Sally's Beauty and got a couple of new nail polishes, but I'll post those later, after I try them out. Shopping is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment